We Have Survived So Long By Giving Our Customers Service And Satisfaction Also By Making Toys That Can’t Be Bought Anywhere Else In The World !
We Have Featured On National T.V. And Many Times On The Radio And In The Media.
0759 504 9548
(Use Your Free Minutes)
Eco Friendly Toys
No Plastic !
We Are Very Proud To Be One Of The Last Remaining Wooden Toy Makers.
We Also Buy Toys From All Over The World To Compliment Our Own. All Passed To Safety Standards Safe For Your Child.
Bigjigs, LankaKade, Legler, Le Toy Van, & More.
* ONLY £2.99 P.+ P. ALL ORDERS ! *
As Formally England’s Oldest & Largest Wooden Toy Shop We Want To Make Your
Shopping Experience With Us As Safe And Easy As Possible.
Our Aim Is To Comply Fully With Regulations Within The Consumer
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) The goods seen on our web site are described as well as possible. All sizes are approximate and colours may vary. We reserve the right to alter fonts/colours/positioning of names etc. Mistakes can happen and we will inform you a.s.a.p. of any changes to price, size etc. From time to time design’s change and the new style/design will be sent.
2) Some larger toys may be ‘flat packed’ for postage reasons.
3) All toys are recommended for age 3+ unless otherwise stated. Natural finished wood has imperfections and knots, these may be filled.
4) We try to dispatch all orders in two days by 3-
5) All goods are covered by a 7 day returns policy (except section 8), if you are not satisfied they must be returned in their original packaging and condition and posted at the consumers expense. You will be refunded the original cost of the goods in full by the method it was paid. This does not affect your rights if the product is faulty or miss described.
6) We will replace any damaged goods (or part of), you may be asked to return the damaged part or whole item.
7) If a item arrives damaged we will need informing by telephone or e mail within 7 days.
8) PERSONALISED ITEMS ARE NOT COVERED BY SECTION 5 and can only be returned if damaged and after initial consultation with Rob-
9) All prices on this web site are subject to post and packaging to most of the U.K. with some exceptions and the relevant rate of V.A.T. WE DO NOT SHIP ABROAD.
10) After placing a order with us we will e mail you to acknowledge the order and contact you if any items are out of stock.
11) As a consumer you are entering a legally binding contract and are covered by U.K. Law.
12) Your data is only kept by us for a few days until your goods arrive then the records are destroyed. We will pass your e mail/telephone number to our carrier so they can contact you with information of the delivery of your goods If needed.
We Do Not Send Marketing Info. By E Mail.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO OPT OUT OF THIS AT :
13) We take no responsibility for third parties i.e. Carriers , Paypal, etc.
14) When a parcel leaves our door it is out of our hands.
15) Customers must be available for deliveries, and we cannot be held responsible for lost parcels but we will do our best by liaison with the carrier to recover. No refund will be made until we have conformation from the courier that a parcel is lost and we can start a claims procedure.
16) All refunds will be made by PayPal unless placed by telephone.
17) The price of the item on the web site may vary with the price of the same item at the shop, this also applies to our other outlets, due to packaging and postage.
NONE OF THE ABOVE AFFECT YOUR STATUARY RIGHTS
We hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us in the knowledge that we care about
You and your children.
Thank You, Robin Smith
TERMS & CONDITIONS MAY BE CHANGED OR UPDATED AT ANY TIME
|Birth & Christening|
|Name Jigsaws, Plaques|
|Personalised Toys 2|